Setting up a FACTS Payment Plan
Here are some items you may need:
Customer or Student ID (provided by the school if applicable
Financial Account information
1. Go to your school's website to find and select the FACTS information link. On the welcome page click the appropriate option: 'Create a username & password' or 'Sign in'..
You may contact a FACTS representative at (866) 441-4637 with questions
2. Enter your demographic information (name, address, phone number, email). Create a user name, password, and select security questions.
3. You are now logged in to your FACTS Account. Select Set up a Payment Plan.
4. Choose the appropriate term (school year) and click Continue
5. Contact Information: Review the information and choose a correspondence method.
6. Students: Each student included in the payment plan must be added.
7. Plan Options: Select a payment plan and click Next. Note information about possible fees.
8. Payment Details: Enter your financial account information.
9. Payment Schedule: Select your payment date and review your schedule.
10. Review: You can select the links to the right to go back and edit the entries. Check the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Submit